Right now, I choose to post what suits me, or would like to say in my blogs. Before, it was just a go with it, and plan and stick to each "list" I put.
Sometimes...that doesn't work. Not everything gets blogged - posted - and at most, it helps - to look at the list/past posts - to juice up ideas, or see what I could truly blog.
This week, I got looking at my 'Stats', this thing on 'Blogger' that shows you your audience, popular posts, etc. - on mobile view, it helps know which post(s) DID well, not that it matters to me.
Expressed: "DID" because it's happy to see it.
I'm happy with each (post) at the moment.
Feel free to share what your best points for blogs are. Any tips?
- http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/lifestyle-why-i-love-blogging.html?m=1, Lifestyle: WHY I LOVE BLOGGING
- http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/lifestyle-blog-design.html?m=1, Lifestyle: Blog Design
- http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/title-of-blog.html?m=1, Starting A Blog: A Tutorial
- http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/what-inspires-me.html?m=1, What Inspires Me...
- http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/what-inspires-me-2.html?m=1, What Inspires Me 2