Sunday 5 March 2017

Lifestyle: Words

In my lifetime, I've been the quiet one, and still am in my own way.

LIFESTYLE: WORDS

When it comes to pronouncing, or saying what I would like to say, it's not as clear as i would like it to be said. Even this gets run over many times (2-4 times) - Post.

I have a hard time expressing my words. I may have the sentence in my mind, but to say them aloud, is difficult mostly.
I do get mocked (even for my voice), it does hurt. But I always know it's not my fault.

LIFESTYLE: WORDS

I find it hard to process my mind, and mouth at the same time.

I honestly don't speak much, or, I chat too much. Ha.

It is something to learn, or as for some things, it's something I have to deal with, to accept...i honestly don't mind either.

Take care.
Thank you for reading,
xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment