Saturday 22 July 2017

WATERCOLOUR GLASSES, 04-04-2016, [MON]


Looking at weddingomania.com, I searched for 'watercolour glasses'. In the theme for wedding, it would be totally fun to have drinking glasses like this. However,...


...along with the search, I got watercolour paintings...

...this looked adorable. I love the angle of the glasses also...

...and I love these glasses. These look classy.

OTHER LINKS:
WATERCOLOR GLASSESwatercolourWATERCOLOUR GLASS BALL, 1. watercolour glass ball, 2. watercolour glass ball, 3. watercolour glass ballWatercolor ForestWatercolor DesignWatercolor SkylineWatercolor GirlWatercolor Flash dc comicsWatercolor Hummingbirdwatercolour drinking glassesInk Wash PaintingEngravingwatercolour paintings

[THIS POST WAS MADE IN 04-04-2016. I CORRECTED AND INCLUDED THE LINKS TODAY].

No comments:

Post a Comment