Wednesday 18 April 2018

Art: DRAWING WITH NO SKIN COLOUR…?

IMG: [link]

-The focus of the clothing, is the main view. However, getting the skin tone colour is a difficult thing to do, and it's time consuming, when I could design something else in that time. A completed design isn’t a thing I can do sometimes. But getting ideas on paper, for example, is my top thing I DO aim.

IMG2: [link] [link] [link] [link]
OTHER: [link]

-When I revisit work, hopefully I’ll think of skin tone. References do help. Also, I have seen there are equipment now, that represent peoples’ colour at this time. So, an investment could be looked into using them.
-Doing skin tones for my personal self, would be good for diversity within my designs, as in, making the poses, type of body, etc. look different, than the background colour I am using/drawing on.

Take care,
xImmortalMindsx


No comments:

Post a Comment